The Friends characters kissing each other
Because I’ve had a couple of messages asking about this…
The Friends characters kissing each other:
- Ross/Rachel (multiple times)
- Ross/Phoebe (TOW the Flashback, TOW All the Resolutions)
- Ross/Joey (TOW Barry and Mindy’s Wedding)
- Ross/Monica (TOW the Stripper Cries - they find out they kissed each other at Ross and Chandler’s college party, both thinking each other was someone else. Although, you don’t see this.)
- Ross/Chandler (Chandler apologises for kissing Monica when he was drunk in TOW Chandler Can’t Remember Which Sister, to which Monica, Rachel AND Ross all say, “it’s okay” indicating Chandler kissed Ross and Rachel, too.)
- Chandler/Monica (multiple times)
- Chandler/Joey (TOW the Monkey)
- Chandler/Rachel (TOW All the Kissing, TOW the Stripper Cries, TOW Chandler Can’t Remember Which Sister (not shown), and Rachel fantasises about kissing him in TOW the Flashback.)
- Chandler/Phoebe (TOW All the Kissing and TOW Everybody Finds Out)
- Joey/Phoebe (TOW Two Parts, TOW Barry and Mindy’s Wedding, TOW They All Turn Thirty, TOW the Red Sweater, TOW Phoebe’s Birthday Dinner)
- Joey/Rachel (TOW All the Resolutions, in an AU in TO That Could Have Been, in Rachel’s dream in TOW Rachel’s Dream, and then multiple times in TO In Barbados, TOA Joey and Rachel Kiss, TOW Ross Is Fine and TOW Ross’ Tan.)
- Joey/Monica (as part of a ‘what if’ future in TOW the Truth About London.)
- Rachel/Phoebe (TOW Rachel’s Big Kiss)
- Rachel/Monica (not shown, but they kissed for Chandler and Joey in TOW All the Haste.)
Rachel, Chandler, and Ross have, technically, kissed everyone. However, not all of it was actually seen on camera.
Phoebe has kissed everyone besides Monica.
Joey has kissed everyone, (technically) besides Monica, since it was really only part of a ‘what if’ future.
Monica has kissed everyone besides Phoebe, and (technically) Joey, since it was part of a ‘what if’ future.
Interesting note: Chandler/Rachel were the first two out of the group to have kissed each other, chronologically, but we didn’t find this out until season 10 (TOW the Stripper Cries). Joey/Chandler were the first two out of the group to kiss that we saw first (TOW the Monkey).
Edit: Pecks (on the lips)/friendly kisses - such as everyone saying goodbye to each other in TOW Ross’ Wedding, don’t count, as there’s no meaning behind that other than, a goodbye kiss.
So, there you have it! I don’t think I’ve missed anything out.